Friday 30 March 2012

What a hectic week!

This week was the final week of classes for me, although I am quite far from being finished. The unexpected beautiful weather this week made it hard to concentrate, so I was off to a shaky start. I did however have 2 important dates this week: Thursday was the final walk through for my collection, this was being used as the selection for the School show at the Dovecot in Edinburgh, being held on June 7th ( fingers crossed that I get in), should find out early next week and I feel sick at the thought of receiving that email.


A small reminder of what my collection looks like... I know it's quite bright.

This week (today in fact) was the deadline for the playful promises competition, I enjoyed my first attempt at designing underwear and would like to do more of this in the future.

This is the design that I chose to enter.



No comments:

Post a Comment